HOST DRY CARPET CLEANING AVAILABLE NOW!
1. The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique emulsion of water, detergent, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do a double-duty job. First, they carry the cleaning chemicals to the fibres. Host controls the amount of moisture. It does not soak carpet fibres.
2. The Host Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The chemicals contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
3. The sponges in the second part of their double-duty job hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
4. Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. Because the Host Carpet Cleaning system does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
5. Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet - so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet and upholstery cleaning using hot water extraction, we use a truck mounted carpet cleaning machine allowing us to arrive at your property and start cleaning your carpets immediately without using your water to fill the machine and also waiting for hot water… the truck mounted system has its own water tank and heating system for the perfect finish on your carpets.
We use wool safe chemicals and have a good knowledge of stain removal. Stain guard can also be applied on request.
Carpets are left touch dry and normally completely dry within 2 hours.